DMAD is used over a broad range of applications in the industrial processes and water treatment as a dispersant, penetrant, viscosity reducer, corrosion inhibitor, protective filming agent.
- DMAD is a unique Buckman chemistry based on dimethyl-amide of long chain fatty acid, a non-ionic
- molecule characterized by both hydrophobic and
- hydrophilic nature, soluble in oil and stable at
- temperature up to 350°C. DMAD works over all pH in
- strong acidic/caustic environment and tolerates high
- salinity brine.